Pimples are very common but also most annoying ski problem. In this fast life, almost everyone is facing the problem of pimples. Many people are having pimples on their face, back, chest, neck or other body parts.
Many people and mostly girls are opting for medical treatments to remove pimples. But there are many natural ingredients with help of which one can get rid of pimples at home. Though it takes time to get remove permanently, but it works.
Home Remedies for Pimples-
- Add Nutmeg with milk cream and apply it on pimple, it will get you rid of pimple soon.
- Wash your face with buttermilk. It will remove acne and also blackness.
- Before going to bed, wash your face with warm water. Then make a paste of caroli with milk and apply it over the face. In the morning, wash it off
- Apply raw papaya milk over the pimple affected area regularly. It will remove pimples completely.
- Massage your face with tomato and then let it dry. Then wash it off. It will also help you to get rid of pimples.
- Take some apple vinegar in a bowl and add water in it. Take a cotton ball and dip it in. apply it on to the pimple area. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of milk or yogurt thoroughly with 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply it over the skin and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then Wash your mask off.
- Grind up some orange peels and add a little water to it. Apply this paste on affected area and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse off completely with water.
- Take a banana peel and rub it in a circular motion over your face. Then let it sit for around 30 minutes and then rinse it.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry. Using your fingertips or a Q-tip, apply the aloe directly to your problem areas.
- Mix backing soda and water in equal parts and make thick paste. Massage it in circular motion for 2-3 minutes. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Take out some fresh lemon juice and apply it over pimple. If it stings, try mixing it first with a bit of yogurt.
- Grill 1 raw potato and rub the pulp and juice onto your face for a few minutes in a circular motion. Let it dry for 15-30 minutes, and then rinse off completely with warm water.
This post has been seen 369 times.