PM Narendra Modi Inaugurates First International Stock Exchange (INX) at Gift City Gandhinagar on Monday, 9th January 2017.
The INX, owned by BSE Ltd Subsidiary is expected to start its trading section in this month. This newly launched The India International Exchange will be located at the IFSC International Finial Services Center, GIFT City.
“Inauguration of India International Exchange is a momentous occasion for India’s financial sector,” said Modi, adding that the new.
First International Stock Exchange INX – Features
- INX will simplify co-location of members in its own Data Center at GIFT IFSC.
- INX will work on Algorithm Treading that of HFTs (High Frequency Traders)
- One of the Fastest Exchange in the world with T7 Treading Platform.
- Speed of 6 microseconds.
- Opening Hours : 22 Hours a Day.
- Starts with Japan’s Exchange Market and Ends with USA’s Exchange Market.
- 21st century infrastructure Fastest of its Kind.
- India INX and ICC (India Clearing Corporation) has fully functional office with data and IT center.
- The colocation service shall be the fastest of its kind with round trip network latency expected to be less than 10 microseconds with low latency switch.
- BSE is planning to invest Rs 500 crore for trading and clearing at the international stock exchange.
- Equities, Currencies, Commodities, Interest rate derivatives in the first phase
- Later, Trading Equity, Instruments of Indian and Foreign Companies.
- Masala bonds Treading.
- Asian, African and European companies may raise funds from this Market.
This post has been seen 252 times.