Pack plus South is a premier packaging exhibition that explores the markets of the south and west india in depth and provides a platform for Indian and International suppliers to meet industrial customers with needs across the supply chain.
Pack plus South in Hyderabad is a trade fair for packaging technology. Exhibitors have the opportunity to present their products to an interested audience. In addition to the trade fair is also a conference addressing the important issues in the printing and packaging industry.
Pack Plus South 2016 Date:
2 – 5 March, 2016
Pack Plus South 2016 Venue:
Pack Plus South 2016 Organizer:
Pack Plus South 2016 Time:
8:00 AM to 8:40 PM
Pack Plus South 2016 – Hyderabad provides a one – stop shop for its visitors who expect to see companies involved in food and drink technology, quality assurance, packaging, management systems, production and process engineering, retail solutions, purchasing, hygiene and food safety, laboratory equipment, food machinery, staff recruitment as well as research and development.
- Packaging Machines, Materials & Equipment
- Coding & Marking Solutions
- Flexo, Gravure, Offset & Screen Printing Presses
- Label Printing Equipment
- Corrugated Box Making Machinery
- Paper, Film, Foil, Inks & Other Consumables
- Food Production & Processing Equipment
- Pharmaceutical & Para pharmaceutical Product Process
- Barcodes & RFID
- Rigid & Flexible Packaging
- Flexible Intermediate Container
- Woven, Sacks & other Bulk Packaging Solutions
- End-Of- Line Packaging Solutions
- Supply Chain, Logistics and Material Handling
- Pharmaceutical and chemical
- Food and beverage
- Dairy and meat
- Engineering garments and textiles
- Personal care products and logistics
- Printers, converters
- Packaging professionals and packaging end users
- Providers of materials, equipment and services will also visit in large numbers.
This post has been seen 398 times.