Surat Night Marathon 2016 is an upcoming marathon event in Surat Gujarat. Surat Night Marathon 2016 is the 4th edition of India’s largest Night Marathon event. Bollywood Khiladi Akshay Kumar is the Brand Ambassador of Surat Night Marathon 2016. The Surat Night Marathon, like any other Marathon event in the world is all about raising funds for various causes close to the heart of the citizenry of Surat. Each dream has the right to flourish and find its attainment.
Surat Night Marathon 2016 Date:
13 February 2016
Surat Night Marathon 2016 Venue:
Police parade ground, athwagate, Surat
Surat Night Marathon 2016 Time:
Run for a cause, run for Surat. On race day the City will come together and celebrate the spirit of Surat. Surat Night Marathon 2016 is scheduled for 13th Feb.
Surat Night Marathon 2016 will have 8 races:
- The Marathon (42.195 kms) Open to anyone above the age of 18 years on race day from India or Abroad.
- The Half Marathon (21.0975 kms) Open to anyone above the age of 18 years on race day from India or Abroad.
- 10K (10kms) Open to anyone above the age of 18years on race day from India or Abroad
- Surti Lala Masti Run (5kms) A fun run to celebrate the spirit of the city and open to anyone above the age of 12 yrs.
- Themed Costume Run (5kms) Part of the Surti Lala Masti Run. Theme to be announced. Open to anyone above the age of 12 Yrs.
- Spirit of Surat Run (1KM) For the Physically Challenged. By Invitation Only
- Corporate Relay Open to all companies operating in Surat. A team of 10 people will complete the Marathon distance of 42.195 kms with each participant running 4.21 kms.
- Senior Citizens run (2.5 kms) open to everyone above the age of 60 years on race day.
Registrations for Surat Night Marathon 2016 has begun. On Race Day, unlike any other celebration 40,000 people are expected to run across Surat. The atmosphere will be festive with participation from all communities of Surat.
This post has been seen 959 times.