Mercedes Benz launched CLA Class sedan car in India with priced in the range of Rs 31.5 to 35.9 Lacs. German luxury car manufacturer Mercedes Benz will create its brand more strengthen in India by launching CLA class sedan with superb features.
Mercedes Benz revealed its latest CLA class sedan in New Delhi India on 22 January 2015. Newly launched Mercedes CLA sedan will be available in both petrol and diesel variant. Last year India was among the top fastest growing markets for Mercedes globally.
Mercedes Benz CLA Class Price in India : Rs 31.5 to 35.9 Lacs
CLA 200 CDI Style – Rs 31.5 Lacs
CLA 200 CDI Sport – Rs 35.9 Lacs
CLA 200 petrol Sport – Rs 35.0 Lacs
The new CLA Class Sedan looks very refreshing, sportier and premium. The saloon is claimed to have the lowest CO2 emission in the segment.
Mercedes Benz had reported record sales of 10,201 units in India in 2014 as per latest news from German car manufacturer. The company plans to introduce 15 new products in India in 2015 and pump in Rs 150 crore for adding a new assembly line for its upcoming CLA sedan at the Chakan facility.
Mercedes Benz CLA Class Features :
- Mercedes Benz CLA Class has the interior design from the A-Class hatchback
- Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling
- An optional voice-controlled COMAND system with HDD Navigation and 3D maps
- There will be active safety features including Collision Prevention Assist and Attention Assist
- The upcoming CLA sedan will come with two engine options; petrol and diesel
- The petrol version is likely to get a 1.6-litre turbocharged, four-cylinder petrol engine that develops 118.4 bhp and 200 Nm of torque
- The diesel variant will come equipped with a 2.2-litre, four-cylinder oil burner that generates 108.5 bhp and 250 Nm of torque
- Both the engines are mated with a 7-Speed dual-clutch gearbox
- 16-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels
The petrol-powered CLA, is known as the CLA 200 is available only in the top-spec Sport trim while the diesel variant, the CLA 200 CDI comes in the lower-spec Style as well as the fully-loaded Sport trim. Recently revealed Mercedes Benz CLA Class Sedan will have direct competition with Audi A3 and other luxury segment cars.
This post has been seen 2168 times.